This semi flexible, tooth colored material is ideal for partial denture frameworks and other metal-free removable applications. The highly crystalline acetal copolymer possesses high tensile and flexural strength, fatigue resistance, low friction, low moisture absorption, and excellent dimensional stability.
Through CAD/CAM production, Zirlux® Acetal partial dentures eliminate wax-ups, investing, casting and finishing of CrCo frames. When milled, Acetal comes out of the mill nearly polished. Finishing and final polishing is easily accomplished.
When used for partial denture frameworks, Zirlux® Acetal improves both esthetics and patient comfort by eliminating the esthetic compromise of silver clasps and replacing with a natural color clasp on the tooth and not the tissue.
For a temporary smile makeover, Zirlux® Acetal can be milled and provided to patients for use as desired.
- • Precise results due to CAD/CAM production
- • Low moisture absorption and fatigue resistance
- • Cost effective solution
- • 90 MPa
- • Available in shades: A1, A2, A3.5, B1, G2 (bleach shade)
- • Available in disc sizes: 98.5mm
- • Available in thicknesses: 15mm, 20mm, 25mm
- • Removable Partial Denture Frameworks
- • Bite Splints / Nightguards
- • Cosmetic Smile Enhancers
- • Provisional Crowns and Bridges
Looking for supporting documentation?